Have you ever had the thoughts of how things could be? I'm sure you have cause I don't think I ever met someone who hasn't. You sit there and wonder could this have turned out differently or could I have made this happen my way instead of their way. My life has been that way from as long as I can remember. I've always sat there wishing things were different, wishing that my life could be different. I never really liked my life and what was happening in it. I've tried many times to change it but I never got anywhere. But for once things are starting to go my way, things are finally starting to change. How I have no clue, why I have no clue. Yet there is a part of me that doesn't want to know. You might be wondering what I'm talking about and I don't blame you cause I haven't wrote a new post in a long time. I might have said something about it in one of my earlier posts that I meet a new guy. Well we are still talking and now we are actually dating. I've never been so happy. He is so perfect, so wonderful, so much just for me. You might be wondering how he fit into all of this. Well he is the first thing that's happened in my life that I don't want to change the first thing that I don't wonder 'why'. Ever since I meet him things have been going so right for me, things are finally going my way. I've moved out and lost a lot of my stress a lot of my sadness. I gained so much freedom, I'm so much more relaxed and myself. Since I started talking to him I got a new job and things are turning for the better. I don't want to jinx anything but it seems like things are going to finally go right for me. Things are finally going good. I'm happy. I never thought I would ever say all of this. That this could ever be my life, and I never want this to change. I never want to go back to what I once was. I'm soo thankful for him. He has changed my life so much and brought so many good things I can't help thinking that it was all meant to be. Its finally time for my life to be mine. Its finally time for me to be me and to be free. If you ever see this I want you to know that you changed my life. You made me happy for the first time and I'm so thankful for you. Thank you for everything you have done. I couldn't imagine life without you. I also want to say thank you to everyone that might read this. I will have more posts I promise and I will keep things more updated. Thank you all once again!
With all my heart,
Kristina
No comments:
Post a Comment