Looking at you my heart races
time seems to stop
the whole world stands still
words escape me
I'm breathless
Being next to you
all my worries disappear
everything is ok
my mind clears
....
A mini poem that I couldn't quite finish...where are all the words I want to say? Why can't I find them? These are the questions I ask myself alot lately. Is it cause non of them seem to fit right, or is it cause I'm losing my touch. Is love making me go softer than I was before or is it cause Im not quite used to it yet. Will I ever? There is nothing wrong with Steve and I. I'm still getting used to it all, and it could deal with the fact that he asked me to move with him. I wouldnt mind it I actually feel the oppisite but the part that affects me is that he wants to go to the other side of the country. I will be the only person in my whole family that lives more than a few hours away from everyone in my family. I'm also a bit scared of starting a new life in a new place that is so far away from 'home'. It will be home for him cause it is where most of his family is but he will be the only one I have there. I wont have anyone to lean on cause I don't want to put it all on him. I want to go a bit slower than he is but yet how do I tell him? He has been planning on moving back for years I dont want to hold him back anymore. I'm sure I will adjust after a bit but it will be a little hard at first. I hate being this far away from him now and my whole heart and soul wants to be with him right now. Cause when I'm with him I am soo happy I feel fully loved. I'v never felt this way before and I've never loved someone so much. We both know we will be together forever. I know my future is with him so I shouldnt worry so much but it just seems like a huge step. It wont happen for a year maybe two but time flys and fast. Just think about something right now that happened in your life that was huge. Now think of when that happend...was it 2 years ago maybe 5 or more. Now think about how fast that time really seem to go by. Does it seem like it only happend yesterday or last week? Time goes by faster than it seems, and we have no control of it no matter how hard we try. You might be wondering why I'm saying all of this...its just cause this (the moving) will all happen sooner than I'm ready for. Yet thinking about it...will I ever be ready?? Will I ever be ready to move across the country, to move away from everything I know and love and start completley over...new state, new people, new house, new everthing. The only thing I will have will be Steve...Am I ready for all of this??
No comments:
Post a Comment