Monday, April 18, 2011

The Beginning

Hi I'm Kristina. No one will prob read this but I needed a place were I wanted to vent or write out my frustrations or just the normal every day things that go on around me. A place were I write how I see the world, the people, everything around me. I will not say true names of the people that I write about nor will I say the true places were some things might happen, but if anyone is reading this you will kind of know who I am talking about and the more I write or blog the more you will know too. I also might have poems that I write on here to but it mostly depends on how my day went or what I'm feeling. So here I go.....


I am a 21 year old that has a crappy job that still lives at home cause of this crappy job, but yet I some how still end up getting by. How I have no clue. A lot of older people think that just because a person is young that means they don't know a thing about life or paying bills or buying food or all the important things, which was one thing I never got. I have bills that I have to pay, ya they might not be a mortgage or a house payments or whatnot but I still have all of my checks going to at least 4 major things and just because I'm young that doesn't mean I don't know how the world runs or how to do certain things. In my crappy job I am one of the main persons that run the service desk (I work in retail) I also watch over up to 9 people and make sure they are doing there job but yet there are a lot of people that don't respect me. I almost never do anything wrong I am a very fun out going person that likes to make work fun but yet still get the job done on time and done correctly. Yet for some reason there are people that I work with that just don't care that I am ahead of them, they think that just cause they are older than me means they don't need to listen. I guess I don't see how a person can do that. When a person that is younger than me tells me to do something for them I do it without a complaint cause well it's my job. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that older people need to give some of us 'youngins' a chance and to not be so harsh on us and have a little faith in us cause not all of us are as easy off as you might think.

I'm sorry if that part was boring or was not what you thought this was going to be. I promise that I won't have stuff like that very often. Things that I will have on here I hope will be a little more entertaining or at least not quite so boring and blah blah ish...
There is one more thing I would like to add to today's post:

If you have a best friend out there that you care lots and lots for and he/she asks for your advise and each time you give it to them and you tell them what you know is best for them yet they turn around and do the complete opposite and get mad at you cause you don't agree to what they are doing let me know so that I know I am not the only one that's out there. I won't go into much detail about it this time but I will talk about it more next time when things either...get more heated or worse. At this point I don't know how things will go. Or if you have any advise once I start to tell more about it let me know to cause it is much needed.

I hope I didn't bore you with my rambling. I promise things will get better once I get the hang of this so don't give up on me! lol  Thank you very much for reading this and if you leave a comment Thanks! for that too!

With all my heart,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment