Saturday, April 30, 2011

Have you noticed?

Has anyone else noticed how people are changing now a days. They know what is wrong and they know what is right yet they don't follow what they believe in. Its like they lost their mind, like they just don't care about the choices they make. They ask for advice and yet when you give it to them they just let it out the other ear like they just want the satisfaction that some one is paying attention to them that someone is wasting their time and breath on them. I'm sure there are a lot of people that you know of that is like this and I'm sure there are a lot of you that are the ones that are sitting there talking till there blue in the face to save those people and trying to help them. I'm the type of person than needs to help people, to listen till they run of steam or until they feel better and I don't care how long it takes till you feel better. Yet there are some people that I just cant take anymore. I've told them so many things yet it seems like not a single thing is going through. They are still doing what they want and when it goes bad they sit there and cry and complain and ask why.  I still want to help them but yet when do I say enough and just let them learn on their own? The reason I ask is cause there is a friend that I have that just doesn't seem to get it, it doesn't seem to sink in that what is going on in their life and see how much it is changing them and making them...well not them. They know things are wrong and they know the things that are happening to them are wrong yet its like they embrace it and do what they can to make it more and increase and do whatever they can to keep it happening no matter what they need to go through or what they are putting others through to do it. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm at a loss, I don't know what to think or say anymore. Which is really odd cause I am so not used to it being this way. If you can help or give some kind of input that would be wonderful!

That's pretty much all I had this time but I also wanted to say Thank You to all of those that are reading this, thank you for your support! I hope my page is looking a little better and I'm trying to post more so I'm hoping to have way more post and rants and letting you know what is happening around me more. Thank you once again!!

With all my heart,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment